What is the criteria for adding artists to our roster?
- Artistic excellence: the artist has achieved the highest level of artistry within their genre, in terms of writing, vocal and instrumental skills, and performance
- Creativity and uniqueness: the artist is highly creative and has developed a unique and recognizable style of performance
- Accessibility: the artist's music has the potential to appeal to a wide enough audience the it will be profitable for the agency to represent him/her
- Business acumen: the artist has the skills and understanding to guide their own career successfully, whether self-managed or by taking on a good management team and providing proper direction
- Agency passion: the agency needs to love the work of the artist to the point that they can enthusiastically spread the word about this artist's work, and remain enthusiastic in the face of temporary setbacks